Some husbands lives in separation and they wander from one place to another. Most of the times, such husbands are indulged in illegal activities such as gambling and intoxication and they also have haram and illegal relationships with other women. Generally, such husbands don’t like their wives and they are always angry with them. They mostly fight with their wives on every little thing. To save you, from such short tempered & angry husbands, the wife can take the help of dua for angry person.
Islamic Dua For Controlling Husband’s Anger
There are many Islamic duas mentioned in holy Quraan for controlling the ill-mannered husbands. The wives can recite these Islamic duas for controlling husbands. The Dua for controlling husband anger is very effective. You can recite the dua for controlling husband anger to minimize the affect of your husband’s rage on you.
You can even practice the wazifa for short tempered husband, if your shohar loses his temper on every little thing. The wazifa for short tempered husband helps in controlling those husbands who have an irritable mind which can get quick tempered, easily.
Wazifa For Short Tempered Husband
Anger is a fire just like a hot coal which can burn you if you touch it. So, a husband should never be like a burning coal. Allah SWT has granted lot of emotions to every human being such as hatred, love, cheerful, jealousy and excitement etc. This kind of emotions exists in a relationship between husband and wife.
When husbands don’t like their wives they show their anger attitude to their wives. A father is angry with his son because he scored zero marks in his test. A police man gets angry on a thief because he has been caught red handed. Anger is a feeling that is showed by a person to another person when he is annoyed with that person. But, when this feeling of anger reaches to its limit it can cause serious damage. That is why; this dua for angry person can be used for controlling such anger. How to make dua for angry person –
Islamic Dua for Angry Person
- The person should perform this dua in the night time after esha namaz.
- A person should make fresh ablution, before starting with the procedure.
- Then, the person should read this dua for angry person – “Ya Ayyo Halladina Amanoos Ta’noo Bissabr Wassalat Inna Lillaha M’assabereen.
- You have to recite this dua 7 times.
- After that, the person should blow his breath on pure roses.
- Then keep those flowers under the pillow of that person who is angry with you.
- In Sha Allah, his or her anger will disappear, very soon.
- The success of this prayer lies in the will of Allah SWT.
- The person should perform this dua for three days.
If no changes or improvement is noticed in these three days, kindly contact us for better and stronger methods.
As Salam Alai Kum,
Dear Brothers and Sisters, most of us think that we are doing everything correct and not harming anyone, then why our prayers are not answered? You might get your answer from the reasons are listed below
- Do you believe in Allah SWT?
- Are you impatient?
- Are you punctual to namaz(5 times a day)?
- Are you honestly fasting during Ramadan?
- Are you paying your Zakat?
- Are you asking something with a wrong intention?
- Do you doubt that you might not get what you are asking for?
- Are you involved in evil practices?
Our creator is the One on whose command everything relies upon, believe in Almighty, the most powerful and fulfill the above condition, In Sha Allah, very soon our wazifa, dua and amal will work for you as well, Ameen!
Molvi Abdul Rihab Ji
To Know More, Reach Us Through -
Email – email@example.com